Integrating estate planning into your business with resources and education, through a community.
For trusted advisers providing holistic estate planning.
Unlimited access to strategies and tools to integrate estate planning while growing your business
STEP 1: Choose your membership
Get ongoing access to curated resources and complete your accreditation.
STEP 2: Watch, read or listen to the resources
The resources provide step-by-step instructions and checklists for immediate use in your business.
STEP 3: Grow your business
Mastering the steps and checklists provide you with the framework for integrating estate planning solutions into your business.
Step 1: Choose your membership
Which membership is best for you?
All BFF features+
- Best for advisers who want to fully immerse themselves and their team in integrating holistic estate planning in their business
- Exclusive access each year to customised team education, as well as immediate access to all relevant View webinars, as they are presented, to support continuous improvement for advisers and their team members
All Friend features+
- Recommended for advisers who want to further grow integration of holistic estate planning, as well as accessing ongoing education for themselves and their team members via a closed membership group and a range of other exclusive tools
- Direct access to a number of View webinars each year to also assist with growing your business
- Suitable for advisers that want minimal support from View and have already fully integrated holistic estate planning into their practice (with team members all fully trained who understand the facilitation process and no additional support is required)
What is the closed community?
The closed community is a private Facebook group that only BFF and Family View Community members have access to, where members can directly engage with both other members of the community and View team members about approaches that work best for their businesses generally when using the View Legal platform.
Want to know more? Scroll down to the FAQs.
|Family*All BFF features+|
|BFFAll Friend features+|
|Provides access to $9,550 of value per year||Provides access to $3,720 of value per year||Provides access to $1,812 of value per year|
|Accreditation as an Estate Planning Specialist (subject to exam results).|
|A white paper on the seven steps to delivering a turnkey facilitated estate planning solution.|
|Online course on the seven steps to delivering a turnkey facilitated estate planning solution.|
|One Technical Paper reviewing the last 12 months of Estate Planning developments and what these mean for Advisers.|
|Access to all historical adviser facilitated View webinars (around 10 hours of content).|
|Access to latest ‘Inside Stories’ eBook (around 20,000 words of adviser centric content).|
|A weekly Facebook live Vidcast unbundling topical adviser issues.|
|Helpful and regular contributions from leading members of the View team into the Facebook discussion thread.|
|Additional special bonus offers available exclusively to community members.|
|Unlimited access to a specially curated library of View e-books with over 75,000 words of technical content.|
|3×1 hour one-on-one Zoom personal catch up sessions each year.|
|A recording and transcript of each mentoring session.|
|Provision of an article (at least 500 words) 3 times a year for inclusion in your customer marketing campaigns.|
|Ideation, curation and revision of content for a seminar or webinar for your customers each year.|
|1||Get Access||Get Access||Get Access|
All BFF features+
All Friend features+
If you are considering joining at the Family service level, please be aware that this may not be suitable for you. Members at this level commit to:
- For example, this means that you need to be proactive where you think you can add value to the discussion.
- Attendance at the annual online event, and while at other membership levels, attendees can speak at their discretion, you must deliver a presentation each year.
- Annually answering the question, ‘does it make sense for me to remain in the Family membership level?’
- If Family Level does not seem right for you, consider joining BFF
- Bonus offers available exclusively for community members only.
- Exclusive access to beta testing of new products and innovations developed by View.
- Collaborative exploration of partnering opportunities.
Here is what some other advisers are saying:
Is this community for me?
|Not for you||Could be for you|
|You are looking for polished highly scripted content delivered periodically.||You are looking for content that is raw, uncensored and delivered by way of a conversation. Every. Single. Week.|
|You learn only by one-way consumption of information.||Learning here leverages the community – while View hosts and is ultimately responsible for being accountable to the community – it is a conversation, not a sermon.|
|You believe a one-to-one discussion with a lawyer is the only way to answer your questions.||Community members have unlimited access to the curated content in the Adviser FAQs and blog posts, built in response to questions advisers have asked of us since 1997.|
|You believe AI is the single biggest threat to professional service firms.||You believe AI is the single biggest opportunity to empower advisers to be delivering deeply insightful and inspirational value to their customers.|
|You believe there is a lump of work available and it is a competition to catch as much of that work is possible.||Members of the community believe that sharing and collaboration create an infinite range of possibilities and that the lifting up of each member’s business improves all members of the community.|
|You believe communities – particularly online – are an excuse for not doing real work.||Community members believe that real work now is not about grinding out repetitive tasks over and over again. We need to move away from the knowledge based service delivery to the insightful and inspiring delivery of value.|
|You believe that attending conferences is about collecting CPD points and passively listening to lecture style sermons.||Community retreats are structured so that every attendee must deliver a seven minute TEDx style presentation of an important lesson that they have learnt in the previous 12 months.|
|You think estate planning is simply about getting a will done.||Community members believe in “EAAE” – i.e. estate planning as an ecosystem whereby wills are delivered as an integrated part of also delivering superannuation, tax planning, structuring, asset protection and business succession advice.|
|You believe that the only way to deliver value is by reference to inputs (for example, time recording).||Community members believe this model is (and indeed always was) inappropriate for both the customer and adviser.|
|You believe that membership-based communities are some sort of cunning plan to trick you into a perpetual license fee arrangement.||Community members know it to be true that they can cancel the membership instantaneously at any moment.|
|You believe online communities should be free.||Community members know that anything of substance that is ‘free’ either means you’re the product, or taxes you in other ways (eg perpetual sales pitches or little accountability for delivery of content). Here, there are no sales and a passionate focus on sharing high value insights.|
|You believe that the fact no others are offering a similar solution matters.||Yes; and?|
|You prefer treating learning as a CapEx cost.||This platform is built around ‘and’ not ‘or’ – in other words, an OpEx investment makes sense on many levels.|
|You do not want to use View for all of your estate planning solutions.||All good – there is a complete dedication to your ongoing and absolute discretion to deliver solutions in the way that best serves your business.|
|You do not want to use View for other solutions.||Again – all good. See above line item.|
Once you have chosen your community, you can choose your membership level.
$ 159 Monthly
Frequently Asked Questions
- The members of the community are passionate advisers who believe ongoing conversations with like-minded peers are critical to success.
- They understand that while ‘one way’ education (such as seminars, webinars and textbooks) have a role to play, real conversations with real specialists in real-time are critical.
- They believe that View’s online mastermind community offers a pathway to collaboration in a way that until very recently was inconceivable.
In a word – yes.
While we have actively explored other platforms, there is a reason that Facebook has been as successful as it has been. Its ability to collaboratively have communities share in a secure and usable interface is currently unmatched. This said, we know that Facebook is not necessarily a social media platform that community members otherwise choose to utilise and there is no need or expectation for community members to be otherwise active on Facebook in order to derive full value from the community.
Absolutely, as soon as you feel you are no longer getting value. The processing of exit is done at the end of the month you choose to exit. This platform is not an elaborate tool like some heritage solutions to get you locked into a process that is tricky to extract yourself from.
Our only request – that you can choose to ignore – is that you share with us why you were not getting the value desired.
For many, a key contribution that you can make is being an active member of the community – turning up and engaging where you think you can add value. At a minimum, you will need to be an active listener in the conversation that takes place and commit to apply the learnings from the weekly and monthly sharing that View leads in the community.
In a Resources sense, you will need reliable Internet access and an active Facebook account. Other than that however, the value you derive will largely depend on your attitude and commitment.
Fantastic – if they are otherwise the right fit, we would love to welcome them. In terms of the pricing, please contact us here and we will work out an arrangement that is fair for all.
Most firms adopt one of two approaches, namely:
(a) One or two members of the firm join best fit membership level and then leverage content to provide internal firm education (eg a ‘train the trainer’ model)
(b) All nominated firm members join best fit membership via an agreed corporate membership arrangement
Immediately. As soon as you join the community, this will trigger a series of emails that give you everything that you need.
The community is not for everyone. This said, we have created three service levels to allow a significant level of control over your investment at all times. You can also cancel your membership at any time.
At all service levels, the membership pricing is designed to deliver exponential value to you, and in turn, the value you can deliver to your customers. This said, only you can determine how to prioritise your investment expenditure.
To this end, View would welcome the opportunity to assist you outside the community environment through our array of resources ranging from weekly blogs, seminars, webinars, and books through to online education courses, podcasts and our Checklist Manifesto.
Yes. Contact us and we can share contact details for existing members. Or – simply join for a month and cancel membership as soon as you feel value equation does not work for you.
The power of the community is ultimately the flexibility and fluid approach to content shared. The core areas for each of the 3 communities are as follows – these are always subject to the feedback and contributions from community members as part of a continuing and evolving conversation.
- Techniview: estate planning, succession planning, trusts, tax, structuring, asset protection, super, powers of attorney, business succession, post death testamentary trusts, estate administration and probate.
- Viewruption: disruptive innovation, ultra-specialisation, the ‘3 P’s’ (process, product and pricing), outsourcing models, productization, AI and machine learning, pricing models, burning the timesheet in practice, case study examples of building ‘The Firm of the Future Now’.
- Adviewser: facilitation models, pricing and positioning, managing risk, having conversations that matter, war stories that resonate, building processes and systems that scale.
While many ‘one way’ education programs – the community has all the conversations stored indefinitely.
There is no minimum contact time mandated. There are similarly no mandating of the way in which you are involved.
This inherent flexibility should allow you to invest to whatever level makes sense from time to time while still delivering the value you deserve from your investment.
Even when lawyers (including lawyers from View) are contributing to the community, no legal advice is being provided.
This is because legal advice always must turn on the exact factual matrix of a particular situation with direct engagement between the lawyer engaged and the underlying customer.
There are a multitude of ways for members to get legal advice as and when they need it – ultimately, the mastermind community is about asking the right questions as opposed to locking in on any particular answers.
For the current alternatives to the monthly membership please see this article.
Absolutely – only members of the community can access the discussion threads and content.
Similarly, only members of the community know who other members are.
There are three communities hosted by View, namely:
If you would like to be a member of more than one platform, please contact us and we will agree a pricing approach that is fair for all.
- In a post-royal commission world, it has become clear to View that its adviser facilitated platform only provides value where advisers truly ‘get’ estate planning.
- The accreditation approach helps ensure that View is only working with specialist advisers committed to delivering great value to the customers via the facilitated estate planning platform.
- Accreditation also helps build the skills of all advisers in the community by ensuring that each adviser has ‘skin in the game’.
See also the FAQ for ‘Why do I have to join the adVIEWser community in a category other than free?‘
In a word, yes.
In saying this, you may be able to skip sitting the entry exam.
Simply email us at [email protected] with your request.
The AdVIEWser community is designed to help all advisers be on a pathway of continuous improvement in the estate planning space.
Behavioural economics confirms that the relatively small monthly financial commitment, in comparison to the value offered at each service level, will help all advisers commit to the community. With only committed advisers in the community, the quality of interaction and knowledge sharing should continue to improve, for the benefit of all advisers and in turn customers.
See also the FAQ ‘What do I need to contribute?‘.
Unless a special exemption is granted, each adviser must pass the accreditation exam with a zero error rate.
See also the FAQ titled ‘I’m a regular and long-standing adviser with View – do I really need to be accredited?‘.
In addition to the features set out in each category of the AdVIEWser community, the benefits of accreditation include:
- membership of a closed community of advisers passionate about delivering adviser facilitated estate planning solutions for their customers;
- ongoing regular adviser centric continuing education;
- ongoing discussion and knowledge sharing with like-minded advisers.
As an accredited adviser with View’s facilitated estate planning platform, your customers will be assured of the level of commitment and specialisation you have in providing value in the estate planning space.
- Yes, View does understand this and will respect and accept your decision and proceed to close access to the resources and your account.
- Non-accredited advisers wanting View to assist with estate planning can still lodge free review submissions.
- View can assist in these instances in a more traditional way of providing a suggested scope of work and upfront service guaranteed fixed pricing without the referring adviser facilitating the process.
Each adviser who is submitting instructions on behalf of a customer must use their own accreditation number.
Where an adviser has another team member submitting instructions, that team member may use the accreditation number of the adviser that they are working with, without themselves being accredited.
The structure of these catch ups are at your discretion.
Some examples include:
(a) exploring content from a previous View webinar;
(b) tailored training on a topic of interest;
(c) exploring a client case study;
(d) a ‘before action review’ (ie full planning exercise) for an upcoming event the firm is presenting
(e) attending an internal View team training
Prefer to pay annually? Access here:
Get immediate access to tools and strategies